Icon Time TotalPass Biometric Fingerprint Employee Time Clock
Lightning fast, the TotalPass Biometric time clock provides you with 100% identity verification on every punch.
With next-gen fingerprint technology and a built-in wide-angle camera to capture failed biometric entries, you’ll put an end to costly “budding-punching” without slowing down the clock IN/OUT process. Managers are alerted via email of a failed employee punch which can be quickly verified.
The TotalPass Biometric fingerprint time clock is Wi-Fi enabled, detecting your network as the clock boots up, and connects within seconds. It automatically saves network passwords after the first entry, so subsequent connections only require clicking the connect button to rejoin.
TotalPass Biometric features a self-enrollment system that streamlines new employee enrollment, eliminating the need for a supervisor or manager to be present.
With no monthly costs and everything included in the box, you’ll increase productivity, eliminate errors, and save money. All software is built in to the device and the system accommodates up to 500 employees.
Wi-Fi is a standard product feature on TotalPass purchased after December 5, 2016. TotalPass systems purchased prior to December 5, 2016 can be upgraded to Wi-Fi by purchasing an add-on wireless adapter.
Fingerprint scan score feedback is provided at the clock to encourage improved scan success rates.
Once it’s set up in the software, employees can enroll at the time clock without supervision from a manager.
Connect to the clock and manage timecards through your USB, Network, or with Wi-Fi.
Schedule Email Backups:
Guard against data loss automatically with scheduled daily, weekly or monthly email backups.
Track and Sort Employee Hours:
Conveniently sort and track employee hours in up to 99 individual departments with additional reporting functions, including Department and Timecard by Department Reports. Also includes optional Labor Distribution reports to provide more in-depth detail.
Accommodates up to 500 employees. Connect up to 32 time clocks over LAN, WAN, VPN, Internet or Wi-Fi, or manage as stand-alone clock.
Interface with several popular payroll providers including SurePayroll, Paychex Flex, Paychex Preview, ADP Workforce Now, Paylocity, or import to QuickBooks (desktop & Online). Also offers the ability to email employee timecard reports to your payroll provider.
Create CSV exports for payroll, or use the free .Net API.
Remote Timecard Tracking:
Manage employee timecards remotely without 3rd-party hosting or monthly fees. Web Punch Entry includes 15 employee licenses, upgradeable to 50, to track remote, or offsite, employee hours.
Track and accrue benefit time, increase employee capacity and more with available upgrades.
- Accommodate up to 500 employees, connecting up to 32 time clocks over LAN, WAN, VPN, or Internet, or manage as stand-alone clock
- USB Flash Drive option for creating backup of time clock data
- 15 Web Punch Entry licenses included
- Email Alerts to managers for overtime, punch log, and failed fingerprint scan
Through its specially-designed fingerprint recognition and 100% photo verification system, the TotalPass Small Business Premium Fingerprint Biometric eliminates “buddy punching”, manual payroll calculation errors, and improves the level of time clock accuracy and security.
- Fingerprint scan with employee self-enrollment (manager not required to be on-site to enroll employees)
- Fingerprint scan score feedback provided at the clock to encourage improved finger scan
- Scan success rate tracked per device
- Photo verification takes a picture upon fingerprint scan failure
- Wi-Fi enabled system that instantly detects Wi-Fi networks as the clock boots up, allowing connection with any Wi-Fi network within seconds. The time clock automatically saves network passwords after the first entry, so subsequent connections only require clicking the connect button to rejoin.
- Manage multi-clock connections over Wi-Fi. Parent and child clocks can communicate and send data over a wireless connection without any lag or data loss.
- Connection options for Wi-Fi setup include: WPS PIN and Push.
- TotalPass comes with the ability to view network and IP information in the web interface.
- Child clock web interface includes Wi-Fi information specific to child clocks. A new list page allows a remote reboot to both parent and child clocks.
- Import employees into the time clock via a CSV file without having to manually enter employee names and ID numbers.
- Pay periods – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly or custom
- Overtime – Two levels of daily, and weekly, plus consecutive- day
- Standard reports reports – timecard, attendance, department, timecard by department, punch verification custom
- Payroll exports – QuickBooks® Pro, Enterprise (desktop), QuickBooks Online, Paychex Online Payroll®, ADP (desktop), ADP Workforce Now, Paylocity®, CSV export, or custom API
- Paid break tracking
- Automatic lunch deduction
- Unlimited multiple supervisor and multple PC access
- Individual supervisor logins with custom permissions and employee assignment
- Department tracking – track employees’ time in up to 32 departments
- Track tips, job numbers, or piece counts
- Track holiday and non-worked hours
- Optional upgrade to track and accrue vacation, sick or personal time
- Email alerts to manager before overtime, employee punch log, fingerprint scan failure
- Global add hours – Add hours for multiple employees, with a single transaction
- Employees view total individual hours worked at the clock
- Employee web punch entry – 15 employee licenses included, upgradeable to 50
What's in the Box
- TotalPass Fingerprint Biometric Time Clock
- 50 Employee Limit Capacity (upgradable)
- 15 Web Punch Entry Licenses
- Quick Start Guide
- Exports to Popular Payroll Programs
- 15 ft. Ethernet Cable
- 15 ft. USB Cable
- Locking Mounting Plate with 2 Keys
- Power Supply
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Free Set Up Support
- Network (LAN/WAN) via Ethernet
- Remote over Internet via Ethernet
- Ethernet direct to PC, Mac or Linux
- USB direct to PC
- Via the Clock User Interface (CUI)
- Via the Web Application/Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Using WPS PIN Number
- Using WPS Push Button
Any device that uses a Web browser: PC, Mac®, Tablet, iPhone®, Tablet, Android, Smart Phone
Web Browser Compatibility:
USB connection requires Windows PC and an available USB port. (Windows Vista and higher)
Remote Access over Internet: Requires Ethernet and Internet connection, with additional network configuration.*
* Port forwarding to port 9844. A static public IP is recommended.
Payroll Export Utilities:
Paychex Flex, SurePayroll, Paychex Core Advanced, and Paychex Preview, and CSV export are compatible with all operating systems.
QuickBooks Plug-in* and the ADP Export require Windows PC (Windows Vista and higher)
*Works with all desktop-installed versions of QuickBooks.
Additional Features: (Ethernet connection is required)
- Emailing alerts, backups or payroll reports*
- Connecting multiple time clocks together
- Accessing the time clock from more than 1 computer
*TotalPass Proximity Requires Email Alerts upgrade.