Icon Time TotalPass P400 Proximity Card Employee Time Clock
That Packs a Powerful Punch
Simply designed and easy to use, the TotalPass P400 is more than just an employee time clock. It’s your new payroll assistant, designed to streamline your time and attendance process.
With TotalPass Technology built right into the clock, there’s no software to install and no recurring monthly costs for your business.
- Enjoy perfect digital accuracy on every punch
- Eliminate time spent tracking down and trying to read illegible timecards
- View missed punches in real time
No recurring monthly costs – everything you need to get up and running is inside the clock
Multiple Entry Options
Clock in and out using an assigned four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) or by waving a Proximity Badge (sold separately).
Connects Easily To Your Network
TotalPass P400 connects seamlessly to your network via Wi-FI, Ethernet, or USB.
Export Hours Directly to Payroll
Employee hours are seamlessly moved into your payroll system, eliminating manual data entry, ensuring accuracy, and saving you time.
Compatible with the most popular payroll systems including:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, Enterprise)
- ADP Workforce Now
- Paychex Flex & Preview
Run individual employee timecards and attendance reports to help manage your team and track labor costs. (Upgrades are available for more advanced reporting.)
Grows with your business
TotalPass P400 is a powerful and cost-effective time and attendance solution for up to 25 employees and expandable to 250 employees.
Rather than pay for advanced features you may not use, the P400 is easy to upgrade, allowing you to keep your initial costs down and only pay for features you’ll use.
What's In the Box
- TotalPass P400 Time Clock
- 15 ft. Ethernet Cable
- 15 ft. USB Cable
- Locking Mounting Plate with 2 Keys
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 30-Day Free Set Up Support
- Network (LAN/WAN) via Ethernet
- Remote over Internet via Ethernet
- Ethernet direct to PC, Mac or Linux
- USB direct to PC
- Via the Clock User Interface (CUI)
- Via the Web Application/Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Using WPS PIN Number
- Using WPS Push Button
Any device that uses a Web browser: PC, Mac®, Tablet, iPhone®, Android, Smart Phone
Web Browser Compatibility:
- Internet Explorer
- USB connection requires Windows PC and an available USB port. (Windows Vista and higher)
- Direct Ethernet connection requires an available port on a device with a wireless internet card: Windows PC, Mac or Linux.
Remote Access over Internet: Requires Ethernet and Internet connection, with additional network configuration.*
* Port forwarding to port 9844. A static public IP is recommended.
Payroll Export Utilities:
- Paychex Flex, SurePayroll, Paychex Core Advanced, and Paychex Preview, and CSV export are compatible with all operating systems.
- QuickBooks Plug-in* and the ADP Export require Windows PC (Windows Vista and higher)
*Works with all desktop-installed versions of QuickBooks.
Ethernet connection is required for the following functionality:
- Emailing alerts, backups or payroll reports
- Connecting multiple time clocks together
- Accessing the time clock from more than 1 computer
Packs and Upgrades
Benefits Tracking Upgrade
Advanced Pack Upgrade
Custom Employee ID PIN Upgrade
Email Productivity Pack Upgrade
Web Punch Web Punch Entry Licenses Pack of 5 Upgrade