KLOPP Model SM Manual Coin Sorter
The standard Model SM sorts quarters, nickels, dimes, and pennies, one denomination from the other. Sorters processing dollars, tokens and non-U.S. coins are available upon request.
The Model SM is recommended for sorting wet coins & tokens from carwashes. Sorter does not count.
Pour a quantity of mixed coins into the hopper. Turn the crank. Coins will be rapidly separated into the individual removable coin boxes.
Details and Specifications
- Construction – Cast Aluminum and Hardened Steel.
- Finish – Polished aluminum, plated steel, and powder coating.
- Sorts – 1,000 coins per minute.
- Denominations – Sorts U.S. 25¢, 10¢, 5¢, 1¢. Also other coins, including the U.S. $, tokens, and non-U.S. coins up thru 28.5mm (1.125″) in diameter and 2mm (.080″) in thickness on request.
- Dimensions – W-22″ H-11″ D-10″
- Weight – 19 lbs. (Shipping Weight – 26 lbs.)