Ribao DCJ-280 Dual Pocket Mixed Money Counter
- 1000 bills/min (SDC and CNT MODE), 900 bills/min (MDC MODE) Counting Speed, Roller Friction System, Approx. 800 bills Hopper Capacity, Approx. 200 bills Stacker Capacity, Approx. 100 bills Reject Stacker Capacity
- Equipped with two CIS image including IR detection, Non-stop counting with reject pocket
- Value counter by image sensor technology, Mixed denomination counting bill counter
- Authentication function strengthened by IR/UV/MG, Face and Orients banknotes
- Improved feeding Mechanism easy jam removal, Low noise when counting
If your business is in need of a sophisticated money counter that can distinguish the value of the bills it is counting, you need a mixed money counter like the Ribao DCJ-280. This mixed money counter will take your various US dollars and provide you with a total number and value of the counted bills. It is equipped with a USB port, allowing it to be updated to accommodate future variations of bills. The DCJ-280 can be set up one of three different ways. It can be used for mixed counting, mixed sorting and piece sorting. This type of mixed money counter is what you find in a bank, credit union, casino or other businesses that handle a high volume of cash. It is highly ideal for businesses in need of a two-pocket discriminator.