Cassida TillTally Money Counting Scale
TillTally counts by weight
Counting money by weight is a method major retailers have trusted for decades because it’s super accurate, very fast-but also expensive. TillTally now makes count-by-weight technology available to you, and it's very cost-effective-TillTally pays for itself in the time savings.
One machine counts bills, coins and coin rolls
• Incredibly accurate-from coins to bills, every single piece of money is counted perfectly… and quickly
• Counts an entire denomination at once rather than piece by piece
• Compact and portable-Runs on DC power or batteries, so take it anywhere you need to count
• Accurate accounting-access a denomination-by-denomination report any time during your count. You can even get a print out for auditing
• Stack up to 15 bills in a drop and 200 bills per denomination
Stop counting by hand and start counting by weight. Get your team a TillTally and makes quick work of register counts while eliminating inaccuracies, long register closures and employee overtime that often occur with hand counts.
Bill capacity: 200
Power consumption: 100-240v-50/60Hz 0.66A max
Power supply: 9 V - 650 mA adapter; 6 AAA batteries (optional)
Dimensions: 7.5L x 5.1W x 4.25H (190x130x108mm)
Net weight: 1.125 lbs (.51 kg)