KLOPP Model KCS-60 Coin Counting Scale
-The KCS-60 Coin Counting Scale is an easy-to-use, highly accurate scale for weighing coins and tokens. The keypad has 10 programmable keys; 6 are preprogrammed for all US coins and 4 extra keys allow for programming tokens and/or tickets. Keyboard unit weight calculations and calibration of all keys are fast and easy. Up to 25 multiple weighments can be accumulated for batch counting.
The rechargeable battery provides up to 125 hours of continuous use and can be recharged with the included AC adapter. The KCS-60 comes standard with RS-232 port for computer or printer interface. The Scale will count your coins or tokens in 3 seconds or less, displaying the quantity and total value. The Scale is completely portable and an optional carrying case is also available, sold separately. The KCS-60 will weigh a maximum or $1,000 in quarters (4,000 total quarters).
Details and Specifications
- Model: KCS-60
- Capacity: 60lbs
- Programmable Unit Weight and Denomination
- 10 Preset keys for coins, tokens and/or tickets
- 3 large LED displays for Denomination / Weight / Total Value
- Total value accumulations
- 100% Tare function (weigh in a box, tray or bucket)
- Security password
- Overload protection
- LED backlight included
- RS-232 Serial Port Standard
- AC Adapter and 6 Volt Rechargeable Battery for portability
- Made in China
- Overall Size: 11.0" W x 11.2" D x 4.7″ H
- Platter Size: 11.0" W x 9.0" D
- Ship Weight: 11 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- PRINTER not included