KLOPP Model SE Electric Coin Sorter
The standard KLOPP Model SE sorts quarters, nickels, dimes, and pennies, one denomination from the other. Sorters processing dollars, tokens and non-U.S. coins are available upon request. Sorter does not count.
CAR WASH OPERATORS: The KLOPP Model SE (Electric Sorter) will not process wet coins/tokens. Choose KLOPP Model SM instead.
Pour a large quantity of mixed coins into the tray. Turn ‘ON’ the SE. Feed the mixed coins from the tray into the hopper. They will be rapidly separated into the individual removable coin boxes.
Details and Specifications
- Construction – Cast Aluminum and Hardened Steel.
- Finish – Polished aluminum, plated steel, and textured gray enamel.
- Sorts – 1,000 coins per minute.
- Denominations – Sorts U.S. 25¢, 10¢, 5¢, 1¢. Also other coins, including the U.S. $, tokens, and non-U.S. coins up thru 28.5mm (1.125″) in diameter and 2mm (.080″) in thickness on request.
- Dimensions – W-22″, H-13″, D-19″
- Weight – 33 lbs. (Shipping Weight – 41 lbs.)
- Motor – 1/15 hp, 115 volt, 60 cycle. (220 volt optional)